Ace Car Rental & Others

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Ace Car Rental & Others

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carla Verhoeve
    Participant

Hello. We’ll be heading to Panama in February. We’ve done a lot of research already on car rentals from Tocumen Airport…we’re just wondering if anyone has used Ace Car Rental recently. Ace and Avis are similar in price (a lot lower than others)…should we be concerned? Any input would be appreciated!

Sorry Carla, I am unfamiliar with Ace Rentals. I did see they have numerous locations worldwide. Whatever company you choose I would make sure that you get the proper insurance and take photos of the car before you drive away. We don’t have Ace in my part of Panama but Avis seems to be everywhere. Perhaps Jessica knows since she is in Panama City.

Hello Carla,
    I’ve never used Ace. Asked several friends and none had heard of it much less used it. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s no good but I don’t have any feedback or reviews to share. I have used Avis a couple times and it was just ok. I use National Rent A Car (www.nationalpanama.com/english/index.htm), which in my experience tends to have the best rates and service. Coronado Cars is popular in that region and apparently has good prices: http://www.coronadocarrental.com.
    Best,
    IL Panama Editor Jessica Ramesch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.