All Saints Day / Cuenca Independence Day Celebrations

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum All Saints Day / Cuenca Independence Day Celebrations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BRADLEY WILCOSH
    Participant

We will be in Cuenca during these holidays and was wondering if anyone knew about the festivities that may be going on during these days (Nov 1-3)? We have seen a few pictures but nothing that really describes any festivals, parades, etc.

You picked a great time to be here, Bradley. Artisans from all over Ecuador and Peru have booths selling their beautiful handicrafts in various spots around town. Food, fireworks, and festivities galore. Cuenca will be packed with visitors during this weekend. Enjoy the party!

BRADLEY WILCOSH
    Participant

Sounds like fun! Ed, we would love to take you and your wife to dinner while we are there if you are available. We are in Cuenca from Oct. 25 thru Nov. 4 to get a feel for the city and surrounding areas. Let us know if you are interested in getting together.

We will also be looking for a realtor to show us different areas on the outskirts of Cuenca and surrounding towns – can you recommend an English speaking realtor who can help us out?

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Realtor in Cuenca: Contact Maribel Crespo through her website: http://www.ecuadorablehomes.com/

Bradley, one of my core principles is to never turn down a free meal, but my wife and I will be in the US during that time meeting our new granddaughter. So regrettably I must turn down your generous offer. Have fun in our beautiful city!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.