Attempt to email belizeinsider@internationalliving mailbox no longer in service

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Attempt to email belizeinsider@internationalliving mailbox no longer in service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susan Thomas

The main reason for joining Belize Insider was to be able to communicate directly with experts associated with International Living. I just sent an email this morning and received a reply that the mailbox is no longer in service. How is one to contact the experts to ask specific questions and receive advice?

Susan,

The general e-mail address to reach me at is belize@internationalliving.com. I just received several questions at that e-mail address, so it is working. That being said, if you have a question that relates to most Belize Insider readers please post it on this forum, so that all insiders can benefit. If you have a “private” or “sensitive” question that will not benefit other insiders, then I will do my best to answer you directly. We started these forums because our readers ask the same questions repeatedly.

Now that you’ve paid for the Belize Insider, do read through the fairly comprehensive materials, as well as the Forum posts. If you don’t find the answer to your question on the website, or in the posts, then post a question on this forum. But if you can’t find the info you are seeking in any of these resources then you can contact me directly. Note that readers tend to ask the same questions repeatedly that have been answered several times on the Community Forum and the Insider Forums. It really is worth going through the historic forum posts, and the on line materials, to get familiar with the requirements in Belize, and what it is like to live here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.