Belize Insider Forum Coming Soon

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Belize Insider Forum Coming Soon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Belize Insider Forum Coming Soon

Welcome to the Belize Insider Forum. This is where to come for all your questions about this great little Caribbean nation. I’ve been living here since 2008 and will do my very best to get you all the insider information you’ll need if you’re thinking of moving here.

So, get involved! Post a question for me. Or if you spot a question that was posted by a fellow Insider and you think you can help, join in the conversation. If you’ve been to Belize, tell us about your experiences or if you’re planning a trip, share the details with us.

Let’s get talking!

IL Belize Insider, Ann Kuffner

FRANK L.

I have made 12 trips to Belize in the past two years. Preparing to buy property in Placencia area. I have purchased several of the offers from this web site. Frankly, after spending quite a lot of money, I am not finding things to be very “user friendly” . I am not sure I am receiving everything I have purchased. I am very confused !!

MIKE T.
    Participant

Appreciate the opportunity to ask questions. I have quite a few. We are going to travel to Belize late April Early May 2015. We plan to visit Caye Caulker, Ambergris Caye, Placencia, and Corozal. We are looking at possibility of moving. We are flying this trip but may drive down for a longer follow up trip. If we drive, is their any issue with monthly visa renewals and continuing to drive our vehicle for an extended period? Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.