Belize Insider vs "Roadmap to Freedom in Belize" Kit ??

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Belize Insider vs "Roadmap to Freedom in Belize" Kit ??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MIKE ANDRESEN
    Participant

Belize Insider has a lot of great info but there is this “Roadmap to Freedom in Belize” Kit, what is the difference?
    Thank you, Mike & Laura

Mike & Laura,

The Belize Insider is the most comprehensive Belize resource International living provides. The Freedom Kit is a collection of short reports that we offer about Belize. The Belize Insider goes more in-depth and also provide members with access to the Insider Forum where you can access the detailed knowledge of the Correspondent who lives here (I am currently the Belize Correspondent).

Since you have asked this question within the Belize Insider Forum, I can only assume that you are a Belize Insider Member. My best understanding, from the editor of the Belize Insider, is that all of the information in the Belize Manual has been posted on the Belize Insider website. That makes it much easier to access than the hardcopy manual. It also makes it easier for us to update the info on line. So do take advantage of the Belize Insider website. Be sure to delve into the various sections on the Belize Insider website. If you look for a specific topic and can’t find it, then this Forum is a good place to ask the detailed questions that aren’t addressed in the broad topical sections of the website.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.