Bird-watching

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Bird-watching

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ROLF JENSEN

Dear E.I.Ed. – I’m an expat based in Manta for now with Ecuadorian government’s SENESCYT-Prometeo program, a biologist at the university here, and a bird expert among other things. If you have any inquiries along that line (bird-watching, wildlife, etc.) that you can’t handle, from your readership or the wider International Living readership, you can direct them to me (I have travelled pretty extensively through Ecuador on a previous visit in 2000, and have been based in Manta with a bit of travelling, since mid-March this year. Right now I am arranging a trip to two great reserves in the South that I want to visit for a 5-day trip in Sept or more likely October (dates open for the moment, will include a weekend). The trip is somewhat expensive because the lodges are rather pricey, but somewhat less with more people, e.g. for 2 people the price inclusive from Manta/Guayaquil for the 5 days would be around $800p.p. including airfare, road transport, accommodation, meals, entrance & ranger guides. If you know of interested people, have them contact me for more details. This is definitely not a nightclubbers/bar-hoppers trip, for serious birders/nature-lovers only, who will get a unique experience.
    Saludos cordiales – Rolf Jensen

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Thank you, Rolf.

ROLF JENSEN

Update on South Ecuador Bird trip: Dates now set for 10-15 Oct. still time for sign-ups. You can of course join from elsewhere than Manta-Guayaquil, price adjusted accordingly. Best birding – Rolf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.