Buying used cars

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Buying used cars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ANGELA SWOPE

I am looking at buying a used car and would like to know of a good website or websites I can look at to do comparison. Is there any area that is better than others to buy? I currently live in the Dominican Republic and we have one area of the country that is the only place to buy used cars. in other words, it is very well known for used car sales. We are currently looking at moving from DR and relocating to Ecuador! Can anyone help?

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Let me get back to you — I’m not sure a website like this exists in Ecuador, but let me look.

ANGELA SWOPE

Website would be great. Here we have one that supplies individual, dealer or used car sales to post. Also would be great to know the place to look like: Quito is better than Cuenca, etc. Dominican Republic is strange, I think, they have specialty towns, fortunately I live 40 km from the car parts town. I will be moving to Ecuador with 3 Rottweilers and a husband so a car is needed, who wants to ride on a bus with a Rotty? Lol! Only me! Thanks for checking!

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Angela, check out Patiotuerca.com, OLX and Mundoanuncio — I’m sorry but you’ll have to Google these last. I really don’t know much about these. You can also check the Quito Craigslist.

ANGELA SWOPE

Thank you so much Suzan! You a BIG help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.