Can Anyone Recomend A Good Visa Facilitator To Help In Getting My Residence Visa

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Can Anyone Recomend A Good Visa Facilitator To Help In Getting My Residence Visa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MICHAEL R.

Hello All Expats

I’m seeking an honest and trustworthy Facilitator to help me get my “Residence Visa” to Ecuador. I plan on retiring to Ecuador
    in about 12 months or so. If you have used a good facilitator and he did a great job for you, please send his contact information
    to me at the email address below.

Thanks,
    Mike Ryan
    biz.expert@live.com
    San Diego, California

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Mike, where in Ecuador will you live? You’ll want a facilitator in that area. If you let us know, we can better help you.

MICHAEL R.

Hi Suzan

As of this point in time, I’m thinking of the coast between Salinas and Manta, but I’m also thinking of Vilcabamba or Loja.
    I hope this helps. I currently live in San Diego, California and I love the ocean, but I’m open to living in the highlands of
    Vilcabamba or Loja.

Thanks,
    Mike

In the Loja/Vilcabamba area you might try Darnell Dunn at Abundant Living (www.abecuador.com). He and his business partner specialize in Expat Relocation services including visa facilitation. Or you can try Maite Duran out of Cuenca who seems to be a very popular facilitator in that area.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

And in Manta, many expats use the service of law firm Moreno di Donato.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.