car rental in Playa Coronado

Homepage Forums Panama Insider car rental in Playa Coronado

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JUDITH HARTLEBEN
    Participant

Some friends and I are coming to Panama in October. While I’d love to see El Valle and Santa Fe, among others, I don’t want to drive in Panama City. Is it possible to rent a car somewhere in Playa Coronado, planning on a return there and then transport to the Tocumen airport when we leave?

DEAR JUDITH, Yes absolutely, you can rent a car in Coronado…well not right in Coronado but nearby, I think there is a Thrifty car rental agency in Santa Clara (about 15 minutes away) and a National Rent a Car agency at the Decameron Resort (about 30 minutes away). Probably cheaper to rent in Panama City (Albrook) though!
    Have fun!

CHARLES CAPE

Actually I live near Coronado and have rented an auto from Beaches Auto, a locally owned expat firm for $25.00 per day, includes insurance and unlimited miles. The owners are an Canadian and American. Straight shooter plus no language problems. I live about 10 minutes from Coronado. Beaches auto telephone number for owner Craig 57688 1681. If they ask just tell them you heard about them from Charlie Cape. They deliver the car to where you staying.

CHARLES CAPE

The telephone number should read: 507 6088 1681. Sorry for the fat fingering of the number.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.