Cedula

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it a requirement to carry your Cedula with you when you are leaving the Country for Vacations etc.?

Yes, you need to have your original cedula with you when traveling out of country. Usually you’ll be asked for it at the immigration desk when you re-enter Ecuador, though not always. Your cedula is basically your ID card and you’ll be asked for it quite often here in Ecuador. I keep a laminated color copy with me all the time and most of the time that is sufficient, but when traveling (even in Ecuador) I take my original.

Thanks for the info Wendy, very much appreciated.

WENDY MARTIN
    Participant

Hello Wendy Coming in the back door here as I am unable to access the EI Forum via usual tab, clicking it brings up the name of Forum but not the usual format…only thing currently accessible are recent posts on the EI home page. I am currently planning my upcoming trip in June so access to Forum is essential…not sure if this is an across the board problem or just my account. Haven’t found any way to access customer service…any suggestions?? Thanks Wendy MArtin

Hi Wendy,

I see you’ve posted a new question in the forum – were you able to resolve the issue or are you still having problems?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.