Celebrating my birthday on Ambergris!!

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Celebrating my birthday on Ambergris!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Linda Beach

Hi everyone, I know not many locals are on this site but I figured I’d put it out there anyway. I’ll be in Ambergris Caye on May 5th exploring what I hope will be my future home. I know Ann mentioned a hotspot that the expets frequent but I don’t remember the name. My birthday falls on a Thursday so I’d love to celebrate somewhere I can meet other current (and future) expats. Anyone else going to be there the first week of May?

Hi Linda,

Great that you’ll enjoy your Birthday here on Ambergris Caye.

The hotspot on Thursday night is at Marbucks,about a mile north of the bridge. They have a really pleasant wine night that starts around 4:30 PM, until 7 PM.

On Friday nights we go to Wine de Vine, in town, from 6-8 PM for their wine tasting. Drop in and meet some of the expats who live on the island. I’m almost always there on Friday nights, if I’m in town. Each week we go either to Marbucks, or to Wine de Vine, for a night out.

Linda Beach

Hi Ann,
    I’ll be leaving for Placencia on Fri so I’d love to get together on Thursday at Marbucks! I’ll be with another future expat who you met in Las Vegas as well. I’ll email you a day or two in advance but let’s plan on a Cinco de Mayo birthday celebration!
    Linda

Just remind me, Linda. I usually go to either Marbucks on Thursday, or Wine de Vine on Friday. I will be in Caye Caulker earlier in the week working on research for IL. So I will be quite busy that week and will need a reminder…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.