Chiropractors in Ecuador?

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Chiropractors in Ecuador?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if there are chiropractors in Ecuador, specifically in the Salinas area.

There are chiropractors in Ecuador, though most of them are expats from the U.S. or Canada. I know of several in Cotacachi, Cuenca, and Vilcabamba. I’m not sure if there are any in Salinas, but if you are on Facebook you might try asking on the Ecuador Expats group.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Or ask on the Ruta del Sol Mates Facebook page — lots of expats there who live in Salinas and Olon, etc.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

There is also a chiropractor from the US living and working in Quito, Dr. Patrick Bullock.

Brenda

I’d like to know how many there are in Cotacachi and surrounding areas as well as Bahia de Caraquez if you have that info Susan. My husband is a chiropractor and acupunturist and also is trained in injection work such as prolotherapy, ozonetherapy and PRP. We are looking to buy in both areas but not sure which one first and would like to know if there are people who could use his services on a part time basics.

We used to have several chiropractors in Cotacachi, but two of them have moved on to other countries. The other is still here, but he lives about 45 minutes away and comes into Cotacachi a few times a month. I don’t know if there are any chiropractors in Bahia. I do know that many expats are in need of adjustments and have an interest in alternative medicine, so I would bet there would be a demand for these no matter where you set up.

Brenda

Thanks Wendy that’s good to here. If Cotacachi is where we decide to move to my husband would be available all the time. As I mentioned he’s an acupuncturist as well and can work wonders with that.

There is a chiropractor in Ibarra who comes to Cotacachi on Thursday’s.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.