Coming to Cuenca on May 18th

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Coming to Cuenca on May 18th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Bottle

This post is directed to Ed Stanton (sorry if I’ve misspelled the name). My wife and I will be spending 3 months in Cuenca to check our for a possible retirement destination. We arrive on May 18th and will leave on August 15th.

Would it be possible to arrange a meeting with you towards the end of May and introduce ourselves. We will be staying in an apartment near Parque Calderon for the whole time we are in Cuenca but will probably take a few trips to check out nearby sights and such.

We’ve been associated with International Living for about 10 years through IL magazine and Ecuador Insider (Around 2 years) and also attended a conference in Las Vegas a few years ago. I’ve just retired after working in South Africa on a project for 4 years.

My personal email address is sbottle@rocketmail.com if you want to take the discussion off-line.

Kind regards,
    Steve Bottle/Dana Dwyer

Hola, Steve. We’re in the States now and shortly after returning to Ecuador will be heading to Galapagos for a week. Sometime towards the end of May will probably work out. Give us time to get back home & settled and I’ll be in touch to firm something up.

Edd

Steve Bottle

Mucho gracias Edd. I’ll check back once we arrive in Cuenca on May 18th.

Enjoy the Galapagos visit 🙂

Kind regards,
    Steve

Steve Bottle

Hi Edd,

My wife Dana and I are in Cuenca now and I have a local phone number so give me a call when you are settled and we can work out something. We are staying in Casa Nogales which is just a block or so West of The Sunset Cafe.

If you know Terry Doyle, we are renting his place until August 15th. It’s a lovely place.

My cell phone is 0991013868.

Looking forward to our visit.

Kind regards,
    Steve

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Steve, you might also reach out to Edd at Cuenca@InternationalLiving.com

Steve Bottle

Thanks Suzan. I thought there was a separate e-mail address but I was unable to find it earlier. I met with Edd and his lovely wife today.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.