Coming to Ecuador In April 2015

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Coming to Ecuador In April 2015

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LESLIE OLSON

Dear Edd, Susan and Wendy,

My wife and I and two friends are coming to Ecuador in April. We will be visiting Cotacachi, Cuenca, Salinas, Quito….

Will probably be there from April 10 to May 10. Would like to meet with you all if possible. Susan my wife and met you at the conference in Las Vegas in 2013. We were the teachers who taught around the world.

We are quite excited by the possibilities we forsee in Ecuador.

Looking forward to seeing you in April.

Cheers, Les and Jane Olson

That sounds like a nice exploratory trip you have planned and I’m glad you’re taking a month to do it. When your travel dates get closer you can e-mail me at ecuador@internationalliving.com and let me know when you’ll be in Cotacachi. If I’m in town, I’d be happy to meet up with all of you.

Enjoy your travels!

LINDA F.
    LINDA F.

My husband and I are coming to conference 2/5-7/2015,
    Arriving January 30th late in evening, need to know how long from airport to Swissotel in Quito? Planning several tours and trip on TranCrusera going from Quito to Guayaquil and spending a few days there then flying back to Quito on 17th midday. Leave on 22nd February very early in morning. This is a scouting trip with the conference checking the area north to southand possibly Ibarra and the city of knowledge. Any informationwould be appreciated, thank you linda.

LINDA F.

Believe we met at Las Vegas conference. Enjoyed very much just not enough information about ecuador, needed boots on the ground as it is phrased.

Since a new highway has finally opened it shouldn’t take more than 30-40 minutes to get to the hotel. Leslie, same message as Wendy–email me at cuenca@internationalliving.com closer to your arrival so we can try to hook up.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

And my email address is shaskins@internationalliving.com — let me know when you will be in Cotacachi. I am DYING to do the Tren Crucero!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.