Considering Moving to CR

Homepage Forums Costa Rica Insider Forum Considering Moving to CR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DON COPLEY
    Participant

I am a international pilot, working for a Nigerian Bank in Africa (two year anniversary this month and they are legitimate). The bank will fly me from anywhere in the world to come to work. I receive wire bank deposits once a month to our bank and will wire funds anywhere in the world to the bank of my choice. Presently our work schedule is 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off. I have approximately 15 years before I must retire. We are and currently discussing moving to Costa Rica from Idaho, USA to maximizing our retirement dollars and then living out our retirement. We are planning to come to visit CR next spring for a few weeks. With this information you know of me, which direction should we go to maximize our two week visit next spring. Where should we stay? How to talk too so we can make informed decision?

Best Regards,
    Don

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Don,

This is Jason Holland – I’m IL’s correspondent for Costa Rica. I’m happy to help.

To really help you plan your trip effectively, I need some more information from you.

Are there any particular areas you’ve heard about and are interested in?

Do you prefer mountains, beach, or jungle?

Rural areas or do you want to be in town or close to town?

An area with a lot of expats or fewer expats?

Temperate climate? More tropical?

Let me know some of these details and we can zero in on some areas you should check out during your scouting trip.

Jason

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.