Coronado

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Coronado

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    IVAN SANDERS

This summer, I will be visiting Panama for the first time for 6 days. I will be staying in Panama City and
    I would like to spend some time at the local beaches. Which beach would you recommend?
    Will I need to stay in a hotel to have access to the beach in Coronado?
    Are there any real estate or apartment magazines available?

Thank you for quick response.

I. Sanders

Hello Ivan,

There’s information on beaches like Coronado right here on your Panama Insider website. Which one or ones will suit you depend on what you’re looking for. If you want something close to Panama City then it doesn’t get much better than Coronado, just an hour’s drive. There is public beach access so no, you don’t need to stay at a hotel to get on the sand. There aren’t really any hotels on the beach in Coronado…even the Coronado Golf resort takes its guests to the beach in little trolleys (it has a private beach club). If you’re looking for a resort right on the beach you’ll want to look slightly farther west. You might want to check out the JW Marriott, Playa Blanca Resort, and the Decameron (I like reading reviews on Trip Advisor to get a sense of whether the hotel will meet my personal criteria).

Read more about Coronado at this Panama Insider link: https://internationalliving.com/country_clubs/panama/where-to-live/pacific-coast/

Sometimes you will see small magazines or real estate brochures around town, but these tend to be geared toward luxury property. If you’d like to discuss property in Panama with an expert, we have Pathfinder International Real Estate listed on the Panama Insider Rolodex, don’t hesitate to reach out to them with any real estate related questions.

Let us know if you have additional questions and it’ll be our pleasure to help.

I’m at International Living’s Ultimate Event right now, as I am a featured speaker, so I have limited access to Internet. But I will respond to queries as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

IL Panama Editor Jessica Ramesch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.