Cotacachi Real Estate Agency Choices

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Cotacachi Real Estate Agency Choices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JOHN DEWITT

If you are looking at properties in Cotacachi I wanted to share a recent experience. My wife and I are relocating to Ecuador in the near future. Last year we visited the coast and southern sierra. This year (March 2014) we visited Cotacachi to look at properties. We contacted the only Cotacachi Real Estate Agency listed in the Ecuador Insiders Rolodex — Cotacachi Real Estate; Mickey Enright. We had been in communication with the agency before our arrival. We let them know when we would be arriving/departing, what we were looking for and identified in priority several properties from thier listings that we would like to see while we were there. We met with a representative of the agency and found the experience less than satisfactory.

Fortunately we had been given another option the previous evening and connected with RE/MAX Coast & Country and met with Yolanda Santana. Yolanda is an Ecuadorian who speaks perfect english. She was very professional in every regard and I would recommend her services. Her office is on 10 de Agosto 1064 Y Pedro Montay. Her phone: 09844477129, email: yolanda.santana@remax.com.ec

I will give the folks at Cotacachi Real Estate the benefit of the doubt and say that I may have caught them on a bad day. I hope my feedback will provide an alternative choice.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Yes, Yolanda is a nice lady and seems very professional — thanks for the reference, John!

DAN W.

We had the same experience with Mickey Enright. She did not give us the time of the day, so we went to RE/MAX and bought a house from them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.