Cotacachi real estate visit

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Cotacachi real estate visit

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi, Robert, just scroll up in this thread. Lawrence asked this same question. Ron and Terresa intend to sell both properties in order to buy a newer, larger home in Cotacachi. They’ve already signed the contract. They just need to get their smaller homes sold. If you are interested, email Terresa at terresammoore@yahoo.com.

Robert, scroll up about 7 comments on this thread for your answer.

DAVID STONE
    Participant

Hotel Ideas – We were going to stay at the Inn Land of the Sun in Cotacachi, but I can’t seem to fine a way to communicate with them.  Is this a good place to stay while in the area or is there a better alternative?  We need a dedicated internet line in the room and would like to be “in town.”  Any ideas on how to get in touch with the Inn and would appreciate additional hotel ideas.  Dave

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Yes, it is tough to reach anyone at this hotel. I have no idea why they don’t have a website, but you can try to email them at hotel.landofsun@gmail.com or try mesondelasflores@hotmail.com. Another place to try is Hostel Arbolitos: http://www.hostalelarbolito.com/ You can email and ask them if they have internet, I would imagine they do. Both hotels are right in town. 

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

If you are staying for a week or more, email Larry Smith <lsmith9287@gmail.com> and he can find you an apartment stay.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.