Crash Course Ecuador Tour

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Crash Course Ecuador Tour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ORAL KENZIE
    Participant

Hi:

I have signed up for the Crash course Ecuador tour and am wondering if anyone on this forum has been on this tour?

Link is below:
    http://www.ecuadorexpatjourneys.com/crash.htm

Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

Oral Kenzie

Several people who have attended IL conferences have done this — don’t know if they are Ecuador Insider members. But Sarah and Jonathan and their team seem to always get rave reviews. I think you are in good hands!

ORAL KENZIE
    Participant

Hi Suzan

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it and I cannot find any thing but praise for these tours when I scan the net.

Too bad there was not a chill weekend around the same time, so that we couls combine both events,but that is not too likely.

Oral Kenzie

JOHN SPRAGUE
    Participant

Hi Oral,

My husband John, who is a member of Ecuador Insider, just showed me your post

My name is Marcia and I will be on the September 29 “Crash Course Tour.” I am arriving in Quito on September 26. If you are signed up for this one I look forward to meeting you and having lots of fun.

ORAL KENZIE
    Participant

Hi Marcia:

My wife and I are going on the November 23rd crash course. We then are planning to stay in Cuenca for a week after. I see you are going in sept so you will experience this before us. I would appreciate a blurb either on this forum or email me directly at okenzie1@gmail.com with any information that you would like to share on how you liked the course.

We had originally wanted to go on the May course, but there was too many other life events happening so we had to settle on the Nov course. This is not such a bad thing in that it can get very cold in Alberta Canada in Nov and Dec. And if we decided to snowbird that is likely the time that we would go anyway.

Oral Kenzie

JOHN SPRAGUE
    Participant

Sorry we won’t be on the same tour but I will definitely email you when I get back.

Cheers,

Marcia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.