DENTAL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We are looking for dentist(s) in the Playa Del Coco, Hermosa, Ocotal, Falamingo and Liberia area since we will be staying in Playa Del Coco in north-west Guanacaste. Looking for offices(s) that pull teeth, do implants, abutment and crown? And also just plain teeth cleaning and fillings or makes crowns as neded? What dental insurances do these offices accept. Names, phone numbers, addresses and any 1st hand knowledge of type of care receiced from actual patients. Thank you, Terry and Lynn Teters-Krutzler (Coco Bay Estates, Playa Del Coco

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

There are several dentists in this area that perform all those procedures. I don’t have personal experience with any so I’d recommend asking around the expat community when you arrive for a recommendation. As far as insurance, that will vary from office to office. You should also check with your insurance provider about whether your coverage extends overseas. Remember though that even if you pay cash, the price will be much lower than in the U.S.

This is one clinic I’ve seen in Liberia: http://enriqueparradentalcare.com/en/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.