Driver/Transportation

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Driver/Transportation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynda Boyce
    Participant

I have been trying to find transportation for our arrival in Guayaquil Airport and drive us to Salinas. I’m afraid a Taxi won’t be able to handle our luggage so I thought maybe a driver with a Van would work. Susan recommended Jorge Lopez and I checked out his website and he seemed perfect however he does not reply to emails and both cell and office phone is disconnected so it sounds like he may be out of business. Does anyone know of a professional (reliable) service that could do this.
    Lynda Boyce

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

I am pretty sure Jorge Lopez is still in business as I’m a friend on Facebook. When calling an Ecuador cellphone from a landline, you don’t use the first “9” — I can’t remember what contact info I gave you, but here it is again: +593 98 903 1961
    Email: jorgerenelomen@hotmail.com. I’ll see what else I can find out.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

I just heard from Jorge – -his cell # is 0989031961 — perhaps Google search on how to call a cell in Ecuador from the US? He is on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jorgerenelomen and if you are, too, you can FB chat with him. Email, is indeed, Jorgerenelomen@hotmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.