Duplicate Bridge or Tennis

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Duplicate Bridge or Tennis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DENNIS LYTTON
    Participant

I am thinking of retiring in Panama and would like to know if and where there are opportunities to play tennis or duplicate bridge. thank you

Dear Dennis, My understanding is that tennis is very popular here, with everything from casual games to tournaments being available for you to join. I am not a bridge player so I don’t know from duplicate bridge, but there are active game players in major expat communities in the city, at the beach, and in the mountain community in Boquete. To see examples of the activities and how people find partners to play, why don’t you take a look at the community beach website, PlayaCommunity.com? I think it will give you a good idea RE how easy it is to find partners and set up games.
    Best regards!

SUSAN CLOUD

Dennis,

I’m looking at Boquete for retirement, and I do play bridge, both regular and duplicate, though very rusty (my spending $$ in HS and College). Am sure there’ll be a bridge group in Boquete. My tennis days quit in HS because was so bad (even though my UK HS at the time was playing on the outdoor courts at Wimbledon)

Susan Cloud

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.