Ecuador Insider Forum

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Ecuador Insider Forum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    JON CERNECK

WHEW! Just completed going through the 28 pages of the Forum. I joined Ecuador Insider about a month ago and was getting so much out of it I decided to start at the beginning. I’ve cut and pasted 20 pages of notes! A big THANKS to Suzan and Edd!!! Their insights and information are incredibly helpful. My wife and I plan to relocate to Cuenca by mid-2014. We chose Cuenca because of its proximity to the southern coast where we may also buy a home or condo. I tailored my 20 pages by selecting comments directed toward our specific interests. (I have no notes on Golf courses.) I have 21 topics listed from Attorneys to Visas. If anyone wants my notes, I’d be happy to email, but I am writing this to propose to others that they may want to do the same. More importantly, I want to thank Suzan and Edd. Hope someday to meet in person.

STAN SMITH
    Participant

Hello Jon,
    That’s a great idea!! I do need to do that same thing, but I would gladly take a copy of yours to modify to meet our specific interests. kastannc@att.net

Thanks
    Stan Smith

JON CERNECK

Hi Stan,
    Just emailed them, if you don’t get them, let me know.
    Jon

Jon, it’s great to get your feedback & I’m so glad you have found our comments helpful. I’ll be happy to hook up once you’re settled in Cuenca.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Thanks, Jon! And please, the rest of you out there… join in!

Thanks, I would like a copy of those notes as well. We are currently on the ground, in Loja, for a short visit. Now that I am here, I have many questions I will be posting in the coming weeks. For starters, looking at appliances, there are many brands I do not recognize. What is a good brand for the balance of price and quality?

JON CERNECK

Kimberly, I’m happy to send, but need your email address.

RICHARD WATSON
    Participant

I plan on making a 2 month visit to Ecudador this coming January. Any tips on selecting an itinerary will be appreciated.
    Rick

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Kimberly, Mabe appliances are popular as are Innova… And LG for electronics. Richard, there are some suggested itineraries in the travel section here on Ecuador Insider. It really depends on you and what you want to see and experience and how long you want to spend in one place.

BOB CONCANNON
    Participant

Jon, I’d also like a copy of the notes you made … rec1945@sbcglobal.net.
    Thanks, Bob

John,

Thanks for putting the notes together. My email is kimbantonsen@gmail.com

JON CERNECK

Hi Kimberly & Bob,
    Just sent email, let me know if you don’t receive.
    Jon

LAURA KILLAM

Jon, I would very much appreciate receiving a copy of your notes. Thanks in advance. Laura Killam lauraK360@aol.com

Jon, my husband and I will be leaving for Ecuador Oct 31 for a 3 week visit and plan to eventually move there. We would also like a copy of your notes as we have many questions. Looking forward to our adventure in Ecuador. Mary Cooperider @mcooperider64@yahoo.com

L D MILLER

Jon. I too would like a copy of your notes. They would save me a lot of time. Thanks for your generous offer.
    ld@ldmillerphd.com

LD Miller

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.