Ecuador Insider Forum

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Ecuador Insider Forum

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    JON CERNECK

Laura, Mary, LD, Just sent email. Let me know if you don’t receive. Hope notes are helpful. Jon

Jon, I too, would appreciate a copy of your notes. Thanks. email: ebbaldwin@sympatico.ca

L D MILLER

Jon: This is LD Miller. I did not receive the email you indicated that you sent out to us. Would you mind sending it to me again? To repeat my email address – ld@ldmillerphd.com. Thank you.

JON CERNECK

Edward, LD,
    Just forwarded email. LD, I cut and pasted your email address, so not sure why you didn’t receive. You may want to check your spam folder.
    Anyone who would like the summary, it may be easier to email me directly at mikec7199@aol.com. (First name is Jon, but go by 2nd name -Mike)

Jon,
    My wife and I are moving to Cuenca in February. We’ve never been there so it is going to be a real adventure! I would appreciate any notes you could send me. Thank you in advance! kenlacount@gmail.com
    Ken L

FRANK AGIATO

Jon,if you would be so kind. I also would like a copy of your notes please.Thanks!
    frankagiato@comcast.net

Frank Agiato

Hi!

Thank you so much for making this effort! Would you mind sending it to me also?

Thank You! sonoveronica@yahoo.com

Veronica

Jon, I would very much like to receive a copy of your notes. They would be very helpful. My email is: jamescfranklin@gmail.com

Jon, I would very much appreciate your notes. Thanks so much…Larry. Husker1992@gmail.com

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Larry, email MIke at mikec7199@aol.com and he will send you a copy.

Hello everyone- I am service connected disabled Marine Corps veteran of 90 %; I am interested to know if there are similar veterans that have made the move to Ecuador. If so..what were your drawbacks that you encountered ? What are the advantages ? I have been following info here for the last year and a half and will take an ex-pat tour the end of Sept of 2014. I am very interested in making a permanent move there. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks Ken Obermiller kato_60@hotmail.com

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Ken, I’ll send an email to a vet I know living near Salinas and ask him to contact you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jon, would love to receive a copy of your notes as well. Thanks for your work. richuhnavy@gmail.com

Rich Uhnavy

MICHAEL HAAS

My wife and I would like a copy of your notes also. We are making our first trip in May.

michael.haas@verizon.net

Thanks!

GERALD NADEAU
    Participant

Jon, would love to receive a copy of your notes as well. Thanks for all your efforts. genman32@aol.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.