Email Follow-up

Homepage Forums Belize Insider Forum Email Follow-up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DAVID L.
    Participant

There are several topics that I would like to follow. I have checked the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” box. But, I have not receive any of the follow-up postings that have been made. Is it me or is there something not working correctly?

I will ask our website manager to check into this. I agree with you. I do not receive follow up notices either. Thanks for pointing this out.

I did follow up with the Belize Insider IT Manager and the website editor. There are some glitches in the Insider websites’ software design, including this Notify Me feature. They are working on it. But the websites were designed by an different company than International Living, so these types of fixes are quick turn around fixes.

I am happy to address the content issues on the Belize Insider website. But these programmatic issues are beyond my purview, so I will pass them on to the IT experts. The IT manager is looking at a variety of options to fix the Insider websites. Those fixes are software related, so are not quick fixes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.