Engineer Needed for Septic System Design (Grecia)

Homepage Forums Costa Rica Insider Forum Engineer Needed for Septic System Design (Grecia)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SCOTT STRUNK

Can anyone recommend an engineer who has a background in designing and building (somewhat complex) septic systems? Preferably one who has had experience working with the City of Grecia in obtaining permits for similar projects, and is familiar with local codes. The situation is a challenge in that it is for a (5)unit apartment which is fully occupied and there is limited area available for a drain field. Thanks for any help.

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Scott,

You might try asking some local real estate agents. They probably have a Rolodex for this type of thing for clients who build homes. GoDutchRealty.com and American-European.net have agents based in Grecia, I believe.

I also found this Yellow Pages listing for septic tank services in the Central Valley. Most are septic tank cleaners but some seem to also construct them. But one of these might be able to point you to the engineer you need.

http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/Telefonica-Amarilla/gam2012/2012060402/200.html#200

SCOTT STRUNK

Thanks for the resources Jason. I have explored these and would still welcome a referral from anyone who can assist.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.