Esmeraldas

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Esmeraldas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DAN W.

Hi everyone,
    This Forum is super helpful thanks to all the experts,! and today I’ve just received Susan’s new book from amazon.com the book is great,! You are such a good writer Susan!
    Anyway, We are building a house in Cotacachi in the Garden Houses development and we would like to look into buying a condo on the beach too. I heard that Esmeraldas is close to Cotacachi, but I haven’t found any condo development posting in the web, or as matter of fact much information about gringo communities in that area. Does anyone know of condo developments around that area?

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

THANK you for your kind words about the book! (Please post a review on Amazon if you’re of the mind.)

As for the beach, there is a project called Los Almendros in Tonsupa (Esmeraldas province) you might look at, however be aware there are very few foreigners living in the area so if you don’t speak Spanish you may feel out of place. A more popular area is Crucita/Bahia de Caraquez/Canoa — but take your time once you get here and explore it all to find the best place for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.