Exclusive interviews

Homepage Forums Costa Rica Insider Forum Exclusive interviews

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LEONARD M.
    Participant

This is the second invitation I get to access your exclusive interviews but when I sign in there is no button or link to listen to it like your podcasts. There is a link to an email and a couple of websites but no interview. The first time I figured I logged in too soon and your website designer hadn’t set it up yet but now a week later another link to the interview page but still no interview available? Am I missing something or is it my browser? The podcasts work fine.
    Len

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Len,

I will get in touch with International Living customer service about this and they should be in touch with you directly.

Jason

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Len,

I got word that IL Customer Service had been in touch with you. Hopefully everything is resolved. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Jason

LEONARD M.
    Participant

I did get an email with login information and instructions to get to the interview page, but that’s not the problem, I’ve already been there but there’s still no text, audio or video link on the page.
    I go to:
    Costa Rica Insiders
    Exclusive interviews tab at the bottom
    It takes me to a nice web page:
    Exclusive Costa Rica Insiders Interviews

Interview #1: Costa Rica attorney Rick Philps on visas and residency.

There’s an email address and a couple of links to other websites but no interview.

LEONARD M.
    Participant

Got an email from IL stating there are no issues with the exclusive interview link. Logged in and it now works in all three of the browsers I previously tried. Great interview, very good information. Looking forward to the next one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.