Expat Taxes Made Easy: The Complete Guide to U.S. and foreign Taxes for the Amer

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Expat Taxes Made Easy: The Complete Guide to U.S. and foreign Taxes for the Amer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DENNIS G.

How long does it take to receive this tax guide after you order it. Expat Taxes Made Easy: The Complete Guide to U.S. and foreign Taxes for the American Overseas. Please Email the answer.

Dear Sir or Ma’am:

Thank you for your email.

Jessica Ramesch here, your Panama Insider editor. It is my pleasure to answer questions about life in Panama or, if necessary, direct you to the appropriate person or department for help with other queries.

Unfortunately customer service (orders, logins, subscriptions, etc) is handled by another department and I do not have access to the information you seek. Nor can I ascertain your email address from this platform, I’m afraid.

Kindly contact IL customer service via this link for assistance: https://internationalliving.com/about-il/customer-service/.

I would happily forward your message to IL customer service if I could, but to do that I would need you to email me at jramesch@internationalliving.com and include your name, telephone number, and email address used to place the order.

Regardless, I recommend that you contact IL customer service directly for follow-up or additional queries, as only that department can provide the answers you seek.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jessica Ramesch
    IL Panama Editor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.