EXPATS in ecuador.

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum EXPATS in ecuador.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Do you know any expats in LOJA and in CATACOHA that i can e-mail. also Do i have to file extensions in Quito or can i go to LOJA, and file? And can i file for a 90 day extenion or do i have to file 3 30 day extenions? thank you.

Do you know any expats in LOJA and in CATACOHA that i can e-mail for more info.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

I live in Cotacachi and can help answer questions for you, if you like? Also, there are LOTS of expats in Cotacachi — what kinds of folks are you looking to communicate with…interests, etc.? Let me get permission from someone I know in Loja.

To extend your visa, you’ll need to go to an immigration office…I do not believe there is one in Loja, but I will ask.

I’m sorry but its CATACOHA not COTACACHI. Thank you.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Ok, that’s one I have not heard of…I’ll have to look it up. But I don’t know anyone there.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

I found Catacocha in the Loja province — maybe I’ll get the chance to check it out next time I am there. If you’d like, you may email Diana who lives in Loja (the city) at diana.jesuroga@facebook.com.

BILL MATTOX

Suzan, I hope I haven’t been presumptive since I was not the one you got permission to email Diana, but I tried to email Diana twice at diana.jesuroga@facebbok.com and she never returned my email. Is there anyone else in Loja that might be able to answer any questions I might have concerning a possible move to Loja. My wife and I are coming to Ecuador in February to attend the Fast Track Conference and will be traveling on to Cuenca, Loja and Vilcabamba. I know we will be able to answer most of our questions at the conference, but we would like to get some info to be able to plan our initial visit. Thank you

Thanks,BILL. I was going to say the thing,i have not been able to get in contact with her eather. THANKS B. DAVID.

Expats in Loja are almost non-existent. Maybe you folks can get the ball rolling there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.