Finding a Lawyer in Cuenca

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Finding a Lawyer in Cuenca

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BRADLEY WILCOSH
    Participant

I will be closing on a piece of property purchased on the coast (transaction to close in Cuenca) and was wondering if any of the forum members have previously used Eugenio Stanculescu Moreno of Gottifredi & Pozo? He has been working with the lawyers of Moreno di Donato (presenters at the last International Living Ecuador Conference) to assist in client needs in Cuenca. I would appreciate any feedback or recommendations you may have regarding a lawyer familiar in real estate law located in Cuenca. Thanks …

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Hi Bradley, while I know the firm, I don’t know this particular attorney. And since the coast is not that near Cuenca, I’m not sure you want an attorney in Cuenca. If you do, you might email Edd at Cuenca@InternationalLiving.com — I know he uses an attorney he is happy with. Same with Jim on the coast in Salinas. He may know someone. Email him at Salinas@InternationalLiving.com

Also, not matter the attorney contact info you get from anyone out there, be sure to do your own due diligence. Just because they’ve worked for one of us doesn’t mean your situation won’t be different…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.