Full imersion Spanish schools in Cuenca

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Full imersion Spanish schools in Cuenca

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charles Wilkins
    Participant

We visited Ecuador last year and are very interested in relocating to Cuenca when my wife retires. I am currently retired and begun studying Spanish when I retired in preparation of our possible relocation. I think I am doing well but sorely lack speaking and listening to other Spanish speaking people and need to sharpen those skills. I think some time in a full immersion Spanish school would be highly beneficial. Do you know of any such programs available in Cuenca that you would recommend? Doing this in Cuenca would allow me to get better at my Spanish and allow me to spend more time in Cuenca to get to know it better.

Thank you.

Chuck Wilkins

GRETCHEN SOLDAT
    Participant

Warren Hardy has excellent physical and online Spanish tutoring. He lists Cuenca as one location—see this link.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Charles, you can also send an email to Cuenca@InternationalLiving.com and ask Edd directly — I know he has been traveling the last couple of days…

Yes, Charles, there are. Google “immersion spanish programs cuenca” and take your pick.

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Charles, you might check out Simon Bolivar School (they speak at IL conferences and are owned by a friend of ours) and I think they have a school in Cuenca. Or Yanapumba comes recommended as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.