Hotels in cuenca

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Hotels in cuenca

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I will be in cuenca in early Sept. Any suggestions on a hotel for twenty days in the center and reasonable. Thanks

Michael Hofmann

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

I’m sure Edd will jump in here, but what is reasonable to you, Michael, and what kind of amenities do you need? You might check out TripAdvisor for some input, or AirBnB.com

Hi Susan,

I was thinking of 35 to 40 dollars a night. I also would like to be close to a gym or at least lift some weights. Thanks,

Michael

Michael, I posted a reply yesterday but it seems to have vanished. The idea of 20 days in a hotel room sounds painful. A furnished studio would be cheaper and more comfortable, even if you pay for an entire month. In addition to Suzan’s suggestions, also take a look at vrbo.com. And send posts to GringoTree and Gringo Post here stating your needs. Someone may have just what you want.

Thank you both Susan and Edd. I’m in Manta at present and will be coming that way next week.

Michael

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Michael, I just saw this online:
    Bedrooms for rent in the best neighborhood in Cuenca, close to Yanuncay River in
    Primero de Mayo, a few blocks from the Mall del Rio, pharmacys, bakerys, good restaurants,
    etc. The house is very nice. In the first floor you have the living room, dining
    room and the kitchen privileges. In the second floor are located the bedrooms.
    The bedrooms are warm and cclean,have a closet, double bed, good mattress.
    Every bedroom has a private bathroom with tub. We have weekly and monthly rate. We don’t asking for deposit security!!!
    In the price is included electricity, water and WiFi connection. You will share
    the house with my family. For more information, please contact Pily Porras: pilarporras50@hotmail.com.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.