Is there a map of the neighborhoods of Cuenca?

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Is there a map of the neighborhoods of Cuenca?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GARY POLLICE

I’m wondering if anyone here knows of a map on a Web site that shows the neighborhoods (sectors?) in Cuenca. When we look at the real estate listings on the different sites they mention sectors, but it’s not obvious where they are. If you know of the URL for such a map or could scan one and post it, that would be super.

This link has maps of the city plus all the bus routes.

http://cuencatransit.com/

GARY POLLICE

Thanks Edd. That’s a help. I’ll also keep looking for something that identifies where each sector named in the real estate listings is located. It seems like there are a lot of them, not all corresponding to the bus routes, but it’s a start.

Good luck with finding that. FYI–the main neighborhoods are Ordonez Lasso (west of downtown), Primero de Mayo and Puerto del Sol (southwest), Stadium area (south), and El Vergel (southeast). Maybe this info will help your orientation.

RAYMOND SCHWARTEN
    Participant

I have used Google Earth with some success.
    You can use one of the tools to outline the areas Edd mentioned above.
    It also has a ruler which give a pretty good idea on how far from the various points you could be looking at.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.