JD's Expat Services

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum JD's Expat Services

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LILIE HAIL
    Participant

Has anyone had experience with this company? I placed an ad on Gringo Tree for an English speaking person who could pick up my friend and me at the airport in Cuenca on Thursday, and got an answer from John Askam. Just wanted to see if anyone could give a recommendation.

Can’t believe I’m finally going to be in Ecuador in a few days!

Never heard of him, which doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be great. You’ll find several recommended drivers in GT’s directory under Personal Services.

LILIE HAIL
    Participant

Edd, John owns a furniture store in Cuenca, JD’s Muebles. The Facebook page for that business had favorable comments about him, plus his communications seem quite professional – going to try his driver/translator business.

LILIE HAIL
    Participant

Just wanted to report that my experiences with John Askam’s JD’s Expat Services were very positive. He and the people working with him are just great folks. I highly recommend them for the services I used, including being picked up at the airport in Cuenca, accompanied to breakfast at Windhorse CafĂ© and then given a walking tour of El Centro by a native Ecuadorian who speaks excellent English; being shown a sampling of what sort of apartments are available. You can reach them at 0983214474 or email John at jdsmuebles.com.

LILIE HAIL
    Participant

Sorry, the email address is jdsmuebles.john@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.