Manta questions

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Manta questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Rohall
    Participant

I have been to Manta several times, but forget the location of some of my usual visits. For instance there is an open air market in downtown Manta that is two levels high with one level having fruits and vegetable and the second level having meat, fish and such. Can’t recall where that is located. Can someone help me with the address? Also there is an American style butcher located on the way out of Manta. The little store is located next to a small lumber yard. Can someone help with the name and address? Thanx.

Hi Thomas – I don’t live in Manta, I’m down the coast in Salinas. However, I know several expats in the area from my visits there, and I’m asking them now. I should have your answers shortly.

-jim

Here’s the first part: The main market is on 12 Calle about 8th or 9th avenue. I’ll let you know as soon as I have the butcher information.

-jim

Hello again, Thomas – here’s the info on the butcher shop as well: Casa de Carne, and they just relocated to via San Mateo y via Manta Host just in front of the UPC station.

– Jim Santos
    Ecuador Coastal Correspondent

Thomas Rohall
    Participant

Glad to see that these two places survived the earthquake. Thanx for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.