Many Groups in Cuenca, Theater Groups, Cooking Groups, Singing GRoups

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Many Groups in Cuenca, Theater Groups, Cooking Groups, Singing GRoups

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LESLIE OLSON

My Wife and I are going to be in Cuenca from April 13 to the 22nd. We would like to find out how to hook up with the theater folks, Singing Folks, cooking gluten free groups. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Les and Jane Olson

Consult GringoTree (www.gringotree.com). You’ll find info about all sorts of groups and activities in Cuenca there.

ANDREA LYMAN
    Participant

You can check out Gringo Post gringopost.com – they have a daily newsletter that goes out via email. You will see many groups like you are describing that welcome people to participate. There are LOTS of fun things to do in Cuenca – your heads will be spinning and I’ll bet you won’t be able to do all of them!

One of the acting groups is: Azuay Community Theater A.C.T. Ninfa Gonzalez: ngtrade5@hotmail.com They are currently working on a production for sometime in April. Also, there are several choirs in town. One wonderful group is the Cuenca International Chorale. contact: Phil Kennemer kennemer.phi1@gmail.com Another fun group is the Cuenca Dance Mob. For more info, contact: David Naccari danceclubcuenca@gmail.com

Have fund and good luck!

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Thank you, Andrea, I knew you’d be the “go to” gal who could answer that question!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.