middle name

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum middle name

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DAVE HAIG

I’ve read this before but yesterday it kind of jumped out at me… from Ed’s response about documents:
    “- If the name on your birth certificate does not exactly match the name on your passport (for example, you married or divorced and changed your name), a certified (and apostilled) copy of the marriage license, divorce decree or other documents providing an explanation of the difference in names.”

I’m Roman Catholic and received a middle name when I was maybe 14. No middle name on the birth certificate, but the passport and other documents include the middle name. I don’t know of any documents that came with it, and haven’t found any paperwork about it. So, assuming that I’m not the first one ever…. how do you get the documentation for this? I’m also nowhere close… on the other side of the country now, maybe 3,000 miles away. Any ideas? dave

Dave, my best idea is to contact one of the attorneys (Roberto Moreno or Santiago Andrade) listed under the “Meet the Experts” tab above for advice. Maybe you don’t need to do anything, but please let them tell you. Be sure to identify yourself as an IL Ecuador Insider member.

Roberto Moreno: roberto@morenodidonato.com

Santiago Andrade: santiago1397@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.