Monthly rental in Quito

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Monthly rental in Quito

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DIANE OUTERBRIDGE
    Participant

We just had a monthly rental in Quito fall through.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  We need 2 beds.  Trip is scheduled for March 26-May 7 (1 month+)

You can check the bulletin board at the South American Explorer’s Club when you get here. In advance, you can check Quito Craigslist and VRBO.com.  I recently had a woman in Quito email me about an apartment she has for rent there. I have no idea where it is or what it is like. Her email is Maria Gabriela Troya: mgtroya@gmail.com.

Here is a link: http://classifieds.internationalliving.com/ads/apartment-for-rent-in-quito-spectacular-view-for-a-short-period-of-time-days-or-weeks/

DIANE OUTERBRIDGE
    Participant

Hi Suzan,  Thanks for the info.  I spent yesterday finding and finalizing a rental.  Lovely apt in town and great people to work with.  Had started planning in Jan. so very glad to have found a great spot so quickly.  Some things are just meant to be, aren’t they?  Another 6 wk visit for us to our future home.  Best to you.

Diane

Good for you, Diane! How did you find your rental?

DIANE OUTERBRIDGE
    Participant

Suzan..sorry I didn’t get back to answer your question. But we are now here in Quito at Melissa I (Juan Leon Meara y Calle Pinta). I found it through VRBO, (the owner is in Arizona). April 21 we will move to another one of her apts to finish our trip – in fact we’ll be on Colon, 1 block from Hotel Sebastian. We’re content here, but I’m having a BAD knee problem, so walking is limited for “furnishing the house” shopping. I’m starting to research for an acupuncturist!

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

We stayed in that exact same condo not long ago. It is a great location. And I’ll bet the one on Colon is also an apartment we rented — from the French woman? By the way, our friend Oswaldo Munoz is the owner of the Hotel Sebastian (and Nuevo Mundo Travel) and he may be able to help you find an acupuncturist. “Gerencia (Nuevo Mundo Expeditons)” <oswaldo@nuevomundoexpeditions.com>

I posted this earlier but for some reason, it did not post – -sorry about that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.