Moving to Cotacachi

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Moving to Cotacachi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My wife and I are planning to move to Cotacachi late February, early March.  Who should we contact about possible rental properties?

Kevin Chandler

Hi James, it’s best to find them once you are in Cotacachi — very hard to find them in advance. But, you can email Jack Moss and tell him what you are looking for. He sends out a daily email in Cotacachi, so ask to be put on his list, too. He often sends out messages about rentals. Intheandes@gmail.com.

I’d suggest you rent a place temporarily for a month or two while you scour the town for your perfect place.

ANDREA LYMAN
    Participant

My husband and I are visiting Cotacachi for 10 days in March and would like to rent a place (I’d pay for 2 weeks if that’s necessary) that is furnished and has a kitchen or kitchenette. I don’t know of any hotels or hostels that have this – any ideas who to contact or suggestions?

Also, we will need a driver to pick us up from and take us back to the (hopefully new) airport. Suggestions?

Thanks!! Andrea Lyman

Hey Andrea, see the post right above yours. Email Jack Moss and ask him to send your request to his list. Intheandes@gmail.com – -Be specific about what you are looking for. You can also email Larry Smith <lsmith9287@gmail.com> who is a rental manager here in Cotacachi. He may have something. Same with Susie Guerra: susana.guerra.7771@facebook.com 

Worse case scenario, check out Hostal La Cuadra. They have private rooms with shared kitchen: http://www.lacuadra-hostal.com

Suzan

Sorry, Andrea, I forgot to answer your second question. For airport transfers, contact Mauricio Bonilla <gbsmaury@hotmail.com>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.