Moving with pets

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Moving with pets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TERRY L.

I’m seriously considering moving to Ecuador and I’m single with 3 small dogs and 2 cats. I understand that the government only allows 2 pets per person. Would someone suggest how I can get all my pets to Ecuador. Would I have to make more than one trip or have other family members travel with me and claim the pets just to get the pets with me when I move? I’m sure others have bigger obstacles when making this move and for me this is my concern.

I’ve not heard of a limit on the number of pets you can bring to Ecuador. In fact I know several people who have brought more than 2 animals per person. Individual airlines might limit the number of animals you can bring per flight, but I’ve heard nothing of the Ecuadorean government placing a limit on the amount of pets you can bring in. For more information on bringing your pets to Ecuador you can look at the information on our main Ecuador Insider page here: https://internationalliving.com/country_clubs/ecuador/moving-to-ecuador/#pets

TERRY L.

Thank you for the information Wendy. I thought I had read it somewhere but I cannot find it now. Maybe I was thinking it was kids instead…..I’m just kidding! Thanks again for the response. -Terry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.