New Construction around Vilcabamba

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum New Construction around Vilcabamba

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DEAN CREWS

Hello, in the advertisement for Ecuador insider, the ad read that there was a small development around Vilcabamba where you could buy a 1200sf home built on a lot for 49,900. I can’t find the information anywhere on this site. At IL they said it was within another Ecuador product for sale? Can someone please help me with this?

TY
    Dean

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

HI Dean, I’ll bet it is just the lot that is for sale for 49k, and/or if it has an existing house it will need work. Two places to get more info about Vilcabamba, though. Email bernie@huilcorealestate.com and see his website at http://www.huilcorealestate.com — he knows a lot about what’s going on in Vilcabamba. And email info@pathfinderinternational.net.

DEAN CREWS

TY Susan but the ad used to lure in a purchaser for Ecuador insider clearly stated a small development overlooking the valley of Vilcabamba is on offer with a lot and a new 1200sf home newly built for 49900. I’ll send you the ad if you would like to share your email. It was what everybody else got in the five days only pitch for the insider package. when I called the 800 IL number I was told that it was in the book for Ecuador and she found the info I was referring to but it was also in the ad for this product in particular. Good ole IL…

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

Dean, I’ll see if I can find it for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.