New golf course

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum New golf course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LAWRENCE SCHULTZ
    Participant

What does anyone know about the new golf course at Montecristi? There are two or more different companies that are advertising golf course living in the Manta area. Are these all about the Montecristi golf course or is there more than one golf course being planned for the area?

Does anyone have an opinion about the reputation of the individual developers who are planning developments based on the golf course?

My understanding is that the new Montecristi course is the only one in the greater Manta area, so I assume that these companies are all referring to the new Montecristi development. You can find information on the course and housing development in this link.

I spoke briefly with one of the representatives of the Montecristi Golf Club at the IL event in Quito several months ago. I can tell you that he was a very nice fellow, but other than that I’m afraid I have no background information on him or others who are developing the course.

MELANIE CLARK
    Participant

There was a great article by Pathfinder on April 6 called Boots on the Ground in Ecuador. It talks all about this golf course and the builder. I met the guy who sells the homes there at the Vegas Conference. This is an area we are very interested in…new builds, sounds like a really reliable builder.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.