Next Costa Rica Fast Track

Homepage Forums Costa Rica Insider Forum Next Costa Rica Fast Track

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LINDA TAYLOR
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    Do you have any information on when, where the next Costa Rica Fast Track will be? And/Or when the next informational convention about International Living will be close to the Phoenix, AZ area?
    Thank you for any information you can provide.
    Joedi Taylor
    Mesa, AZ

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Linda,

The next Fast Track Costa Rica conference, held in San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica, is Aug 3 – 5. This event focuses solely on Costa Rica, with lawyers, real estate folks, expats, and many others speaking.

The next Fast Track Your Retirement Overseas event, which covers all the countries IL writes about, is Sept 25 – 27 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

You can keep track of all upcoming IL events on this page: https://internationalliving.com/events/

LINDA TAYLOR
    Participant

Hi again Jason,
    I guess I should have asked for more information…..where do we stay, and do you recommend an airline(s)? Well, can you tell me as much info as I need and have forgotten to ask? 🙂
    Thank you again,
    Joedi AKA Linda

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Linda,

The Costa Rica event is held at the InterContinental Hotel is Escazu, which is a suburb of the capital, San Jose. It’s about 30 minutes from the country’s main international airport, easily reached by shuttle or taxi. You don’t have to stay at this hotel, there are others nearby. But I think trying to stay at the host hotel makes things a lot easier as you don’t have to worry about transport before and after each day.

The Las Vegas event is at the Red Rock Resort, which is about 8 miles from the Strip. As there few hotels nearby it is always advisable to stay at the host hotel if possible.

We don’t really recommend any airlines. But the good news is Las Vegas, of course, has lots of flights coming in. And Costa Rica has an increasing number of flights, so you shouldn’t have a problem finding one.

If you do decide to attend one of these events, it’s important to book your hotel as early as possible to ensure you get a room at the host hotel. And, of course, book your flight early as well to make sure you get the best price.

Also, if you come to the Costa Rica conference I would recommend you schedule some extra time in country afterwards to do a bit of a scouting trip. This will allow you to take a look at some of the regions and towns we discuss during the event.

There are tours available through IL partners to different areas of the country – more real estate focused. Or you can arrange for a tour with another provider. You also have the option of going out on your own, of course, taking public buses, tourist shuttles, or renting a car.

For events questions about travel and such, you can contact IL Customer Service. They have info on reservations, tours, transportation, and more: https://internationalliving.com/customer-service/events-questions/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.