North shore real estate

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum North shore real estate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want to go to Ecuador and explore the north shore around Pedernales and south, Is that a nice region, and where are the best places to buy a fairly new or new condo. Also is there a real estate agent working that area.
    I picked that area because its close to Quito (4 hours), for medical and shopping reasons. Are there real estate tours there in December?
    Thanks

Tom Anderson

Hi Tom, contact Francisco del Castillo about chill weekends at Jama Campay — it’s a great project and he can send you info about it. There is not much in the way of ‘towns’ between Pedernales and Bahia de Caraquez –just small fishing villages and the surfer town of Canoa. So if it were me, I would look at Jama Campay. In my opinion, it is the best community along that coast. Francisco’s email address is franciscodelcastillo@constructoradelcastillo.com. Even if he doesn’t have a chill weekend, he is a great guy and will arrange something for you and he is not hard sell in any way — in fact, he will show or tell you about other real estate in the area. There are other projects along this stretch of coast, too, but do your due diligence…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.