Overnight Quito stay

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Overnight Quito stay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ray Lenahan
    Participant

We are flying into Quito and arrive late in the evening, then take a flight early the next morning to Guayaquil. Any recommendations regarding hotels to stay in overnight that have reliable shuttle service the next morning to get us to the airport on time? The Wyndham at the airport has been recommended and is an option, but it’s a bit pricey.

Thanks,
    Ray

Many people choose to stay at the Quito Airport Suites which is about 15 minutes from the airport. Their website says they have 24/hr pick up and drop off from the airport, though I’m not sure if you have to pay extra for that or if it’s included in your room fee.

It’s been my experience that even if the hotel does not offer shuttle service, you can make arrangements at the desk to have a taxi waiting for you in the morning. Added bonus – last time I was in Quito (about a month ago) I was able to use the Cabify app on my smartphone to call for taxis. it also allows you to schedule pickups.

-jim

Ray Lenahan
    Participant

Thank you, Wendy and Jim. Very helpful. Just put that app on my iPhone. Love technology… when it works.

Ray

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.