Panama Insider Interview

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Panama Insider Interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RICHARD A.
    Participant

I just listened to the Panama Insider interview with Margaret Summerfield of Pathfinder. While Jessica’s voice came through clear and perfect, Margaret’s voice was so distorted that I couldn’t understand half of what she was saying. Did anyone else have this problem or is it some weird oddity in my connection? I tried it with two different computers as well as my smartphone and had the same result with all of them.

Rich Alexander

Hi Rich,

I listened again and hear Margaret even louder than me, not choppy on my end. if you tried different devices and are getting the same results I would guess that perhaps it is your internet connection. You could try letting it buffer…i.e., hit play, and when the recording starts, hit pause, then walk away for an hour. Then come back and listen.

Alternatively you can use this link to access my originals of the recordings from my cloud…it is split into three recordings, so you’d have to listen to 1, then 2, then 3: http://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByzAzDXm1cx8fnptVTJqV2hPX2xweXhzdmx2c1dCOG56bElER3p5cTB0ZF84VWl4TllOVnM&usp=sharing (Please, this link is only for Panama Insiders, so I trust you will not share or post it anywhere).

Again, try letting each recording buffer before listening.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Jessica

IL Panama Editor Jessica Ramesch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.