Pensinado Visa – Apostilized Documnets

Homepage Forums Panama Insider Pensinado Visa – Apostilized Documnets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    IVAN SANDERS

I’m currently living in Texas. Can you provide me a list of documents that I should have apostlized by the local consulate office in Houston to ease the process to obtain a Pensionado Visa? I will be in Panama next year.

Thank

isand2015

Hi Ivan- thanks for your question. The specific documents you need to have apostilled will vary some depending on your personal circumstances and the type of visa for which you apply. However, there are a few you will need in all cases, for yourself and every member of your family. All of these must be original documents. At minimum you will need:

1. Birth certificate
    2. Marriage License
    3. FBI Background Report

I strongly suggest you contact an attorney for more information and to answer any other legal questions you may have. From our Panama Rolodex, here are the contact details for Rainelda Mata-Kelly in Panama City:
    The Law Offices of Rainelda Mata-Kelly
    Suite 406-407, Tower B, Torres de las Americas
    Punta Pacifica, Panama City, Panama
    Local tel: +(507) 216-9299
    From the U.S. or Canada tel: (011 507) 216-9299
    Email: rmk@mata-kelly.com

There may be time frames that apply to the required documents as well, and she will be able to advise you about these.
    This is not an exhaustive list, so it’s important to discuss your specific situation with an attorney.

I hope this will help you get started.
    Best regards, Linda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.