Place to safely store a vehicle while out of the country

Homepage Forums Costa Rica Insider Forum Place to safely store a vehicle while out of the country

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MICHEAL LEVINE
    Participant

I have asked around for recommendations for vehicle storage when leaving CR via SJ airport. I received 2 recommendations — the Marriott Courtyard across from the airport, and the Country Suites, in Ciudad Cariari. Both have complimentary secure parking for extended periods.

However, neither of these hotels accepts animals. Since we travel with our dog, we would like to find a similar arrangement in a pet friendly hotel.

Any suggestions, Jason?

Micheal

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I made some calls. It’s bit harder to find a pet-friendly hotel.

It looks like the Doubletree in Ciudad Cariari does accept pets though.

Jason

MICHEAL LEVINE
    Participant

Jason,

Does DoubleTree have secure parking, and is it available for several days or more with only a one night stay?

Micheal

JASON HOLLAND
    Participant

Hi Michael,

They do have secure parking and luggage storage. I’m not sure what their policy is on long term parking with a single night stay, although I’m sure you could work something out with them. I’m sure guests have asked for a similar arrangement in the past.

You could contact them here: http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/costa-rica/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-cariari-san-jose-costa-rica-SJODTDT/about/amenities.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.