Places to visit

Homepage Forums Ecuador Insider Forum Places to visit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am planning a trip to Ecuador, probably in May 2013. I want to see some of the major retirement locales and speak with people who have relocated to those places. I am planning for a two week visit, maybe three, and can travel around to see the various places that would be good to retire to in a few years. i would like suggestions of where to look and contact information, if possible. Please return mail to dealerinvegas@hotmail.com.

Great Question!! I cannot help, but I think many people are here for the same thing. I too am planning a visit and would like to meet expats from the US and Canada. I wonder if there are enough people going there to look around for retirement destinations, could some sort of tour be arranged? Maybe IL could get involved.

RAYMOND SCHWARTEN
    Participant

We are also visiting in October of this year. We will be in Quito for 4 days and in Cuenca for 4 days. How much in advance should we contact a realtor to look at rentals? We are considering relocating toward the end of 2013.

DEL CARMAN

I am planning to visit about the middle of October, I need information about air fare, hotel/motel accomidations, arranging some type of guide, and ground transportation. Who do I contact for this information ?

SUZAN HASKINS
    Participant

We’ve put together some detailed itineraries for you, based on the amount of time you have to spend in the country….if you only have a certain number of days — or if you have a month or more — where should you go, where should you stay, and who should you talk to? Find the answer here: https://internationalliving.com/country_clubs/travel-itineraries/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.